Computers Not Behaving? We Can Help!
For some businesses, ad hoc support is a great option. Ad Hoc simply means ‘as needed’ – so you pay only for what you need and only when you need it.
Is This Option Right For My Business?
If you can answer TRUE to most of the following points… then this is a great option for you:
- I am capable of ensuring my backups are working
- I don’t typically need help first thing on Monday morning
- Computers are not ‘mission critical’ to my business
- I am generally ok with figuring out most technical things in the office.
- I have a staff member who is very technical who manages most technical things.
- If my computer broke I would be ok to manage without it for a few days
How Much Does It Cost?
You pay only for what you need. If someone has to be out at your office for an hour – that’s all you pay for. If your machine needs to come into our workshop and have 3 hours work done to it – that’s what you pay for.
Do I Get Any Sort Of Proactive Service?
In short – no. In order for us to have a totally proactive service, we need to have monitoring software installed across your network so we can keep an eye on things. This lets us spot small problems (like full hard drives/ hard drive errors) before they become a disaster (failed hard drive!). If this sounds more like what you are looking for, visit our IT Essentials support page.